Monday 28 January 2013

I'm Terrified


I saw that last post.
All the memories came flooding back. I don’t want them. They terrify me.
I know what ‘Octave Tango Delta’ is. I know why I have been waking up at times, and not knowing where I am.
I remember why I have been writing on this blog, in the reports.
It wasn’t a product of my creativity.
It was the truth.
The plain, simple truth.
I know what I must do. I know that there is no way to stop it, and any action I take will serve only to further it.
I don’t know if I can do this. It’s too much, too fast, too scary for me.
To quote Rihanna:
“And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest.
Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving
I know that I must pass this test”

I know that I must pass this final test.

No comments:

Post a Comment